With all of the harmful toxins in store-bought shampoos, it’s a great idea to make your own natural shampoo recipes at home!
These 5 natural shampoo recipes will help you get started with DIY non-toxic shampoos.
1. DIY Honey Shampoo– Honey’s PH level is ideal for the scalp and can help treat dandruff and dry scalp.
2. Homemade Shampoo with Essential Oils– This gentle natural shampoo recipe can help soften dry hair.
3. All Natural DIY Shampoo– This natural shampoo is easy, smells good, lathers well and is less harsh on your head than commercial shampoos.
4. PH Balanced Shampoo– Your scalp, like your skin, ranges in pH between a 4 and 7. This shampoo will help your scalp maintain a regular pH.
5. DIY Shampoo Bars– A nice, lathery, sudsy bar of shampoo soap!